Graham Seaman Interview with Dan Crossman
We want our school to be the place that everyone wants to come to. A school that is kind and caring.
Our school will help us to be the best people we can be… and it’s brilliant fun too!
We want our school to be the place that everyone wants to come to. A school that is kind and caring. Our school will help us be the best people we can be…. and it’s brilliant fun too!
Our Vision is that Collingbourne Church of England Primary school:
- Forges links with the local community and draws upon its members, resources and experiences to enrich the school
- Is recognised for outstanding educational performance
- Inspires pride among pupils, teaching staff and parents by striving for high standards which are reflected in the respect shown for both the property and people within the school
- Supports the development of productive and lasting relationships with Parents
- Is focused on the wellbeing of both pupils and teaching staff
- Provides a rounded educational experience that prepares pupils for becoming a responsible, active member of society
- Is run and governed to ensure the stability and long term viability of the school
To achieve our Vision everything we do at Collingbourne School is driven by our core Christian Values.
Wisdom Courage & Perseverance
Each Christian Value is represented by a gem. So, for example, if a child displays ‘Kindness’ then they will be rewarded with a ‘Royal Blue’ gem. This can be placed on the Worship table and then celebrated at the next Collective Worship.
Collingbourne Ducis, Marlborough, Wiltshire SN8 3UH
School Hours: M-F: 8:30 am – 3 pm
Hello and welcome to Collingbourne School.
My name is Mr Dan Crossman and it is my privilege to be the Headteacher.
Our school is a fantastic place to be! We provide a happy, nurturing and caring environment that equips children with the skills they need to achieve. To us, every child is special and every child is unique. The rich, varied and exciting curriculum will promote a love of learning that will stay with our children for the rest of their lives. We expect our children to achieve great things… and we expect it to be fun too!