School Uniform Information
School uniform plays a valuable role in contributing to the ethos and setting the tone of a school. It is our policy that all children should wear a uniform when attending our school.
Our policy on school uniform is based on the notion that school uniform:
- promotes a sense of pride in the school in line with our ethos
- engenders a sense of community and belonging towards the school
- supports positive behaviour
- is practical and smart
- identifies the children with the school
- makes children feel equal to their peers in terms of appearance, no matter what their financial background
- is designed with health and safety in mind
- prepares older children and families for the much stricter uniform requirements of Secondary School.
- School navy blue sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- White polo shirt (with or without logo), white shirt or blouse
- Grey Skirt, pinafore, trousers or shorts
- Navy blue and white gingham checked dress in the summer
- White socks or grey tights for girls, grey or black socks for boys
- Black, sensible, low-heeled, supportive shoes (black boots may be worn in the winter)
It is essential for safety reasons that children are properly equipped for PE. Please make sure that your child's kit is in school from Monday to Friday and is kept in a named bag.
- White t-shirt
- Navy shorts
- A tracksuit may be worn during the colder months, preferably navy in colour
- Plain trainers (plimsolls may be worn in KS1)
Where to Buy