Getting children active and passionate about sports whilst having fun and learning is our main goal.
Qualified fitness instructor Kathy Simpson from Pink Gorilla Fitness is dedicated to running this After School Club in the Village Hall every Wednesday afternoon from 3.15 pm to 4.15pm.
Kathy feels that children participating in sports activities is more than just learning skills and new sports, it is about;
- Sports helping to promote both physical and mental well being.
- It helps teach children about team work.
- Develops communication skills and helps them to develop a good self-esteem.
- It encourages children to interact with other children of different ages.
- Promotes body awareness through sport and helps build confidence.
The Club will be for a maximum of twelve children and during the sessions the children will play a variety of sports, ball games, practice running, throwing, catching and have lots of fun burning energy!